Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLG and [in] Buy_cr11RegisterLog in
Donations
Servers

LG and [in]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LegitGamer
LegitGamer

Favorite Weapon : LG and [in] M4a1

LG and [in] Empty
PostSubject: LG and [in]   LG and [in] Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:00 am

Some of you have noticed what [in] did today, and i don't want any of my members to start a war between us.

Also, i want to add something, i dont want anyone to invite a [in] member to join LG clan. You can invite them to play on here but please dont invite them to our clan, i dont want anything between us.

thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://lgclanz.canadian-forum.com
br41nfreeze
Server Admin
Server Admin
br41nfreeze

Favorite Weapon : LG and [in] Scout

LG and [in] Empty
PostSubject: Re: LG and [in]   LG and [in] Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:18 am

yeah i agree, i really don't want so much hate between the 2, i don't even know why they're being so hostile :/ theres some good guys in iN but then the more loudmouth ones act like tits :/ hopefully they chill out a bit and we can work shiz out. but i agree about not inviting them into the clan, at least unless they're super trustworthy, as otherwise they could just try to wreck stuff from the inside

LG and [in] PinkFloydSig1

LG and [in] Polls_pot_leaf_big_3239_227677_answer_2_small Shine on you crazy diamond <3 LG and [in] Polls_pot_leaf_big_3239_227677_answer_2_small
Back to top Go down
Pedo
Server Admin
Server Admin
Pedo

LG and [in] Empty
PostSubject: Re: LG and [in]   LG and [in] Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:38 am

I Really dont want a rivalry with iN There are some cool people there lets not cause trouble in their server and hopefully they just leave us alone.

They started trolling with us because of Techno Kicked Toyx. Toyx Ratted on us and told iN They came here lagging our server..

Told by another admin in iN
Back to top Go down
br41nfreeze
Server Admin
Server Admin
br41nfreeze

LG and [in] Empty
PostSubject: Re: LG and [in]   LG and [in] Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:50 am

someone should tell massi, surely he doesn't promote this kinda behavior in his community. they where acting proper bad. not all of them, but a couple of them

and for toyx sake? i thought they disliked him as much as we do :L

but i do agree that there are some awesome people in iN and i hope we don't create any unnecessary rivalry. let's see if they chill out a bit, and hopefully it'll all calm down and we can eventually be ok with each other.

the whole thing made me feel a little down, since i was under the impression LG and iN where cool with each other :/

LG and [in] Polls_pot_leaf_big_3239_227677_answer_2_small Shine on you crazy diamond <3 LG and [in] Polls_pot_leaf_big_3239_227677_answer_2_small
Back to top Go down
LegitGamer
LegitGamer

LG and [in] Empty
PostSubject: Re: LG and [in]   LG and [in] Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:08 am

same.. at first i didnt even realize what was happening, i didnt believe [in] were doing this , but anyways , now i talked with brunter, and brunter warned them to stop.

So for now on, lets just be peacefull Very Happy

All in members are welcome to our servers, I just hope they wont do it again,ever.
Back to top Go down
https://lgclanz.canadian-forum.com
br41nfreeze
Server Admin
Server Admin
br41nfreeze

LG and [in] Empty
PostSubject: Re: LG and [in]   LG and [in] Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:37 am

ok that's brilliant ^_^ i knew someone with some authority in iN would put a stop to it, they are better than the way they where acting Very Happy fingers crossed it'll be peaceful ^_^

Back to top Go down
Pedo
Server Admin
Server Admin
Pedo

LG and [in] Empty
PostSubject: Re: LG and [in]   LG and [in] Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:45 am

If any problems im just gonna speak with massi or wobot cause were all pretty close Smile
Back to top Go down
BLOODYSNIPER101
Server Admin
Server Admin
BLOODYSNIPER101

LG and [in] Empty
PostSubject: Re: LG and [in]   LG and [in] Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:24 am

I AGREE WILL ALL OF THIS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LG and [in] Empty
PostSubject: Re: LG and [in]   LG and [in] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LG and [in]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: